10.21.2011

Backstage at Toronto Fashion Week- Spring Summer 2012

In late September I applied for a volunteer position at Toronto Fashion Week. I thought it would be a great way to get myself into the Canadian fashion scene and find something worthwhile to write about for this blog. I was hired as a backstage hand and dresser. Even though I was bossed around by almost everyone, I had the opportunity to see, touch, photograph, and analyze some of Fashion Week's most important lines. On my first shift, day 3 of FW, I dressed models for Korhani Home, snuck into the Pink Tartan show, and dressed models for Joe Fresh. It was a great experience. I have so much to stay about the lines and I have really crappy Blackberry photos of my favourite pieces. So stay tuned, they should be up as soon as I figure out how to do so.

Korhani models- 80's rocker and Malibu beach inspired designs

No comments:

Post a Comment